Wednesday, June 24, 2015

SHE IS AMAZING - Marina and The Diamonds!@*%@*(&!

she is sooooooooooooooo cool







l
i
t
e
r
a
l
l
y





Marina Diamandis, known by her stage name Marina and The Diamonds, has written and recorded some of the best (in my opinion) indie-pop singles. Primadonna, E.V.O.L., Power and Control, How To Be A Heartbreaker. These songs are all an ode to her genius. She is also so fucking gorgeous! Like, have you seen her face! If you haven't, just in case, here are some photos I found on the web (I'm soo hip):














































Like I said, her music is genius, so here are some of my favorites from the great and powerful YouTube:






Her songs often mock her own or common teen insecurities, making the insecurities less of a deal, owning her fears. Personally, I find her songs either funny, empowering, relate able, or #goals. Honestly, if one of the songs above is not your jam, listen to her other songs until you find your Marina power ballad. Now GO!

-Emma (aka The Coolest Person You Shall Ever Meet)

No comments:

Post a Comment